SCOTS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH DROUIN
As told by Robyn Crocker July 2019
00.25 Early Parishioners and early reports.
01.54 Wooden church building opened 1880
02.50 Naming & cooperation with the Methodists
04.00 Continuing Presbyterian church
04.30 Ministers over the years
07.22 The Session of Elders and preaching places
08.11 Property .Naming of streets in honour of Winters & Porters. Manses & church buildings
10.37 Sunday School
11.23 Other fellowship groups
13.00 People. Long serving elders.
15.54 40th anniversary of church building 1999
16.21 Worship services & gatherings
18.50 Children & youth ministry
20.25 Camps, picnics, fellowship, missions and outreach
22.02 Student ministers
22.24 New hall
24.45 Church plants
Rev J Scott laying the foundation 27.9 1958
Original weatherboard church built in 1880
Rev J Scott at pulpit of old weatherboard church
1956 Sunday School children and teachers
original church manse
Inside new church building opening service 24.10.1959 Rev J Scott
1980 Centenary Ladies at the afternoon tea.
Opening large hall 1992. Minister Mr Zurrer.
9th November 1980 Centenary celebrations
The manse 1968
The church centre and church today.